Regardless of whether you’re developing your brand right now or have a long-standing brand identity in place, it’s a good idea to have a brand style guide.
What is a brand style guide?
It is important to note at this point that the development of a storyboard will take time, which is why a business storyboard template to make work easier is available for download and use for free. You may also see commercial samples. FREE Natural Beauty Recipe Book Download our Free Natural Beauty Recipe Book pdf now! This beautifully designed recipe book pdf will give you recipes for natural facial care and body care.Learn to make your own natural skincare products with luxurious natural ingredients. Branded Beauty Plus 1708 N. Park st Brenham, tx 979-347-2183 New Items Every Week!! Natural Hair Care Products by: Nay Nay Curls & Body Care Yanni Steam Pots for Women!! Louis Vuitton/Gucci Dresses Gucci Short/Sleep Sets Louis Vuitton Short/Sleep Sets Guess & Nike Mask w/filter Back to School SALE on Designer or Football Team MASK.
A brand style guide is a quick reference visual guide that communicates not only the look and feel of your brand, but also provides basic specifications for your brand assets (logo, colors, fonts, patterns).
Below are some examples of the style guides I put together for my branding clients.
What you need to include.
At the very least you need to include these three things on your sheet:
- Your logo.
- Color palette with Hex numbers.
- Primary and secondary fonts.
Why you need a brand style guide.
Regardless of whether you’re a one-woman shop, or have a team and are growing everyday, it’s a good idea to have a brand style guide. Below are four reasons it will make your life easier and ensure you stay on-brand as you grow:
- Make sure your branding elements looks good together.
- Make sure team members use the right fonts and colors so your branding stays consistent.
- Ensure outside contractors (videographers, designers, etc.) get your look and vibe so you don’t miss the mark when creating new material.
- Use internally as a guide when developing new programs or products to make sure all of your offerings look cohesive so you can continue to build brand recognition.
As you can see, it may take a few minutes to put your brand style guide together, but it will save you time and headaches as you grow your biz.
Ready to create your own brand style guide?
Branded Beauty Pdf Free Download Pc
I just got back from vacation, so I’m in great mood and feeling super generous :)
SO…to save you time and energy, I’m giving you the very same template I use for my clients. My team and I already worked to create something that is attractive and effective, so why reinvent the wheel, right?
>> Click to download your FREE BRAND STYLE GUIDE TEMPLATE <<
How it works.
- Click the link to download your FREE template.
- Open the PDF in Adobe photoshop, illustrator or another design tool of your choice.
- Plug in your assets, colors and fonts into the spaces provided.
Cheers to growing your business in style!