Thinking Effectively with Others
Collaborative Intelligence – A breakthrough book on the transformative power of collaborative thinking. Collaborative intelligence, or CQ, is a measure of our ability to think with others on behalf of what matters to us all. It is emerging as a new professional currency at a time when the way we think, interact, and innovate is shifting. Collaborative intelligence has these 10 components: 1. Willingness to Collaborate. You are willing to engage with others for mutual benefit, or to help get to a specific goal.
Why Choose this Training Course?
This highly participative AZTech training course will equip you to be a team member who can practice collaborative thinking and intelligence. Collaborative thinking is a procedure where members of a group combine their strengths and backgrounds to produce a collection of ideas to address a particular problem. Instead of an individual attempting to solve a problem alone, a group of people encourages creative thinking and yields an advantage with their various backgrounds and strengths. Delegates will acquire critical thinking and fosters innovation which will support them in overcoming workplace problems. Collaborative thinking results in a team effort to solve problems in a holistic, synergistic and intelligent way.
This training course will feature:
- Collaborative thinking process techniques
- Collaborative conversations to stimulate participation
- Adaptability to various team dynamics, background and personality
- Creative problem-solving for finding solutions
- Active listening skills for workplace discussions
What are the Goals?
By the end of this training course, participants will be able to:
- Identify and understand collaborative thinking
- Help others to collaborate with each other more effectively
- Provide exemplary leadership to help the team think intelligently
- Encourage synergy thinking in your team
- Discuss and learn to practice collaborative thinking
Who is this Training Course for?
This AZTech training course is suitable to a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
- Team members and team leaders
- Senior managers
- Board level executives and non-executives
How will this Training Course be Presented?
This AZTech training course will utilise a variety of proven adult learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension, retention and relevance of the information presented. This includes video material, discussion and case studies to provide maximum benefit to the delegates. Delegates will be encouraged to contribute by relating their diverse workplace experiences.
The Course Content
Day One: Gaining Insight to Thought Processes
- Knowing my inner dialogue
- Identifying my strengths and weaknesses
- Bridging the personality style differences
- Managing first impressions
- Speaking with impact
- Case study
Day Two: Collaborative Communication
- Active listening assessment
- What is active listening
- Becoming a good listener
- Understanding body language
- Getting over listening blocks
- Case study: Collaborative Communication
Day Three: Collaborative Problem-Solving
- How to define a problem
- Making winning decisions
- Ingredients for intelligent decision making
- Decision making traps
- The problem-solving model
- Working towards collaborative group decisions
Day Four: Creative Thinking and Collaborative Intelligence
- What is creativity and innovation
- Increasing your creativity
- Building a creative environment
- Creative problem-solving model
- Solution planning worksheet
- Creative techniques for innovation
Day Five: Managing Pressure and Conflicts
- What are your pressure points?
- Steps for emotionally intelligent communication
- Expressing yourself assertively
- Effective conflict resolution
- Working on priorities
- Personal Action Plan
- AZTech Certificate of Completion for delegates who attend and complete the training course
In Partnership With
Acrobat DC. It’s how the world gets work done.
View, sign, comment on, and share PDFs for free.
Click here for troubleshooting information.
Please select your operating system and language to download Acrobat Reader.
A version of Reader is not available for this configuration.
Collaborative Intelligence Book
Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software is the free global standard for reliably viewing, printing, and commenting on PDF documents.
And now, it's connected to the Adobe Document Cloud − making it easier than ever to work across computers and mobile devices.
It's the only PDF viewer that can open and interact with all types of PDF content, including forms and multimedia.
Collaborative Intelligence Pdf Free Download 2018
GET MORE OUT OF ACROBAT:
The leading PDF viewer to print, sign, and annotate PDFs.
Do everything you can do in Acrobat Reader, plus create, protect, convert and edit your PDFs with a 7-day free trial. Continue viewing PDFs after trial ends.