Global Knowledge is now a Skillsoft company. LEARN MORE >
Project Management for Non-Project Managers. This course is designed for individuals with little or no prior knowledge of project management, who are not project managers by job role but that undertake project-driven work that are interested in learning the basics in project management and delivering better project outcomes.
- The Project Management Starter Guide for Non-Project Managers. 5 Chapter 1 What’s Project Management? As a project manager, you’ve got to be able to strike that ﬁne balance between being risk averse but also being willing to take the right risks where it counts.
- Will allow project members, project leaders, project managers, general managers, programme managers, customers and project partners to play their roles within DANS better. It is impossible to learn all there is to know about the field of project management. Theoretical development and practical experience are continually producing new insights.
Cart () Loading...
More and more employees are getting promoted from within to become project managers. The assumption is that established employees are good project managers since they fully understand a company's products and how best to meet the quality and quantity requirements set forth by upper management. However, product knowledge is not enough.
In this course, those of you who are not professional project managers will learn the fundamentals of project management. You will learn how to incorporate established project management processes into the organization, making the most of your skills and experience and allowing employers to develop management and leadership skills from within.
For on-demand learning, you will have access to this course for 12 months from the purchase date.
Who Should Attend?
Associate project managers, project managers, IT project managers, project coordinators, project analysts, project leaders, senior project managers, team leaders, product managers, program managers, project team members, stakeholders, and senior managers who want to master project management
What You'll Learn
Project Management For Non-project Managers Pdf free. download full
- Best practices of project management
- Manage the constraints of time, money, and schedules
- Conduct effective meetings
- Effectively plan a project from beginning to end
- Close a project
1. Project Management for Non-Project Managers
- Project Management Fundamentals
- Transitioning into a Project Management Role
- Initiating and Planning a Project
- Managing a Project
- Troubleshooting and Closing the Project
Project Management For Non-project Managers Pdf Free Download Windows 10
2. Project Management Essentials (aligned to A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge, (PMBOK® Guide) - Fifth Edition, Project Management Institute, Inc., 2013)
Project Management For Non-project Managers Pdf Free Download Free
- Managing Projects within Organizations
- Project Management Overview
- Project Management Process Groups