We design and manufacture high quality audio technology in the form of integrated circuits, licensed intellectual property and semiconductor fabrication. We look forward to serving you.
Audio Control Intellectual Property
THAT Corporation's line of high performance integrated circuits includes our industry leading Blackmer™ VCAs, RMS-level detectors, Analog Engines®, balanced line receivers and drivers, digitally-programmable mic preamplifier controllers and more.
THAT Corporation licenses Total Sonics™, Total Volume™ and Total Surround DSP solutions for consumer audio devices. We also license digital Verilog® code for legacy TV-audio standards, including professional and consumer-grade encoding and decoding technology.
THAT Corporation provides semiconductor wafer fabrication services at our US based facility. We offer both a complementary bipolar dielectric isolation process and a junction isolation process. We also offer foundry services to companies that want to use their own process or develop a custom process.
About THAT Contact IC Products dbx-tv® Semiconductor Fab
Copyright © 2020, THAT Corporation; All rights reserved
Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software is the free global standard for reliably viewing, printing, and commenting on PDF documents. And now, it's connected to the Adobe Document Cloud − making it easier than ever to work across computers and mobile devices. It's the only PDF viewer that can open and interact with all types of PDF content, including. That definition, (used to indicate a person, thing, idea, state, event, time, remark, etc., as pointed out or present, mentioned before, supposed to be understood,.
Contributed by John Gaston on Mar 8, 2020 (message contributor)(rate this sermon)4,764 views
Summary: Research has proven how powerful a human touch is. Since that's true, imagine how powerful the touch of Jesus is, the effect it can have on people, and how we can be part of God’s touching the world!
THE TOUCH OF JESUS
1. Uncle Irv needed 3 million dollars to clinch an important real estate deal.
2. So he went to a local synagogue to pray for the money. By chance he knelt next to a man who was praying fervently for $100 to pay his rent.
3. Irv started to pray, then stopped. He then reached into his pocket for his money clip and took out $100 bill, which he pressed into the other man's hand.
4. Overcome with gratitude, the man got up and left the sanctuary.
5. Uncle Irv then looked heavenward and prayed, 'Lord, now that I have your undivided attention...'
6. Even though God is everywhere doing everything, we still always have His undivided attention since His mind is so great and unlimited! We’re going to read about our awesome Savior!
29As soon as they left the synagogue, they went with James and John to the home of Simon and Andrew. 30Simon's mother-in-law was in bed with a fever, and they told Jesus about her. 31So he went to her, took her hand and helped her up. The fever left her and she began to wait on them. 32That evening after sunset the people brought to Jesus all the sick and demon-possessed. 33The whole town gathered at the door, 34and Jesus healed many who had various diseases. He also drove out many demons, but he would not let the demons speak because they knew who he was. 35Very early in the morning, while it was still dark, Jesus got up, left the house and went off to a solitary place, where he prayed. 36Simon and his companions went to look for him, 37and when they found him, they exclaimed: 'Everyone is looking for you!' Mk. 1:29-37. If people knew who Jesus is they’d all be looking for Him!
1. How many people are there in the world today who hunger for a healing touch? It may not be in their body, but all people need God to touch their soul!
2. We’re looking today at how powerful a human touch is, the effect it can have on people, and how we can be part of God’s touching the world.
3. Title: “The Touch of Jesus.”
I. THE TROUBLE WITH PETER’S MOTHER-IN-LAW
A. MOTHER-IN-LAW HUMOR
1. Mother-in-law & son-in-law bad relations are legendary, probably because the son-in-laws are rotten! “Mother-in-law Jokes” proliferate. Here’s a few:
2. Wife – “You hate my relatives!” Husband – “No, I don’t! In fact, I like your mother-in-law more than I like mine.”
3. a. A constantly nagged and harried son-in-law decided to buy his mother-in-law a cemetery plot as a birth day present. On her next birth day he didn’t buy her a gift.
b. The mother-in-law was upset and asked the son-in-law why was he had forgotten this time.
c. The son-in-law responded, “Well, you still haven’t used the gift I bought you last year!”
4. THE REAL MOTHER-IN-LAW
a. Two women came before wise King Solomon, dragging between them a young man in a three-piece suit. 'This young lawyer agreed to marry my daughter,' said the first one. 'No! He agreed to marry MY daughter,' said the other. And so they haggled before the King until he called for silence.
b. 'Bring me my biggest sword,' said Solomon, 'and cut the young attorney in half. Each of you shall receive a half.' 'Sounds good to me,' said the first woman, “Cut him in half!” But the other woman said, 'Oh Sire, do not spill innocent blood. Let the other woman's daughter marry him.'
c. The wise King didn’t hesitate a moment. 'The attorney must marry the first lady's daughter,' he proclaimed. 'But Sire! She was willing to cut him in two!' exclaimed the King's court. 'Indeed,' said wise King Solomon. 'That shows she’s the TRUE mother-in-law.'
B. SERIOUS SICKNESS
1. The condition of Peter’s mother-in-law was serious because she had a fever. According to Gospel of Luke, her fever must have been serious because it was described as “a great fever” [KJV, Luke 4:38].
2. We have to remember that they didn’t have Tylenol to help reduce fevers like we do today. The NIV describes it as a “high” fever, probably over 103 degrees. Such a fever indicated a serious bacteria or virus was racking her body, from which she might have died.
3. Peter’s mother-in-law was confined to her bed; she was unable to get up and greet the great Prophet of Nazareth, Jesus. If she could’ve, she’d have been up to greet such a famous Guest!
II. THE TOUCH OF JESUS
Mark says that Jesus took her by the hand and lifted her up (1:31). Jesus healed her.
A. JESUS TOUCHED OTHERS, UNNECESSARILY
1. Here, as at other places, Jesus could have simply spoken the Word, and she’d have been made whole, but Jesus chose to touch her – and others – because He knew what His touch would mean to them and us. Here are some other examples:
That' S Not How We Do It Here Pdf free. download fullCopy Sermon to Clipboard with PRODownload Sermon with PRO
That Youtube Family