|Domino Recording Company|
PIAS Group (UK & Ireland)
Outside Music (Canada)
|Country of origin||United Kingdom|
- Millions of books at your fingertips! Choose from thousands of free ebooks, and download the first chapter of most paid books for free to sample; Explore the world of reading even further! Built-in dictionary, Google access, and Wikipedia link give you more understanding of what you read.
- Domino Recording Company (known simply as Domino) is a British independent record label based in London.There is also a wing of the label based in Brooklyn, New York that handles releases in the United States, as well as a German division called Domino Deutschland and a French division called Domino France.
Domino Recording Company (known simply as Domino) is a British independent record label based in London. There is also a wing of the label based in Brooklyn, New York that handles releases in the United States, as well as a German division called Domino Deutschland and a French division called Domino France. In addition, Stephen Pastel presides over the subsidiary label Geographic Music, which releases more 'unusual' music from Britain and outside of the Western world. In 2011, the company announced that it was beginning a book publishing division, The Domino Press.
Jul 23, 2008 Disturbing, Weird, and Sick Pictues Uploaded Some gross, disturbing, and sick pictures I found on the internet.
Founded in 1993, by Laurence Bell and Jacqui Rice, the label's first release was the Sebadoh EP Rocking the Forest, licensed from Sub Pop records for release in the UK. Many of the early releases were by American artists who in the USA were signed to Drag City (Smog, Will Oldham, Royal Trux), a relationship which continues to this day. Success was not immediate, as labels such as Domino, who were releasing more established American rock and unusual British music, were marginalised during the Britpop era, but a steady stream of new signings gave the label increasing credibility. Recent high-profile releases from Anna Calvi, Franz Ferdinand, Arctic Monkeys, and The Kills have only acted as a catalyst to this, and Domino is now one of the longest running and most successful independent record labels in the UK.
2003 was the label's 10th anniversary. There were a number of new releases, as well as a compilation album and a series of gigs in London under the 'Worlds of Possibility' banner, to celebrate the label's first decade in October of that year.
Domino celebrated their first UK #1 album in October 2005 with Franz Ferdinand'sYou Could Have It So Much Better, and their first UK #1 single with Arctic Monkeys' 'I Bet You Look Good on the Dancefloor' later that same month.
In March 2021, it was announced that seminal shoegaze band My Bloody Valentine had signed with the label. This announcement was accompanied by the first ever official digital release of the band's discography to streaming platforms.
As well as new music, Domino have released produced compilations by British post-punk bands such as Orange Juice, Josef K, Fire Engines and Young Marble Giants.
Weird In A World That' S Not Pdf Free Download Free
Double Six Records
Weird In A World That's Not PDF Free Download
Weird In A World That' S Not Pdf Free Download Windows 10
- ^Stassen, Murray (6 January 2020). 'Beggars leaves ADA to join Redeye, alongside Domino, for physical distribution in the US'. Music Business Worldwide. Retrieved 2 May 2020.
- ^'Domino Artists The Domino Press'. Dominorecordco.com. 3 February 2011. Archived from the original on 25 October 2012. Retrieved 28 May 2012.
- ^'My Bloody Valentine sign with Domino Records and release back catalogue on streaming services'. NME. 31 March 2021. Retrieved 7 April 2021.
- Deliver and maintain services, like tracking outages and protecting against spam, fraud, and abuse
- Measure audience engagement and site statistics to understand how our services are used
- Improve the quality of our services and develop new ones
- Deliver and measure the effectiveness of ads
- Show personalized content, depending on your settings
- Show personalized or generic ads, depending on your settings, on Google and across the web